Search This Blog

Steff Carnival Bridals

The story behind the shoot: I have for awhile now been wanting to do a trash the dress session (trash the dress is picts taken after the wedding. You take pictures in places you wouldn't normally take them at. Google it if you want to see examples. So I had an idea to do pictures at a Carnival. Knowing that this wouldn't actually ruin the dress, just get it a little dirty. Steff (one of my best friends) volunteered to be my model (since I didn't get to take her wedding picts). It was such a fun shoot! Thanks to Steffani for modeling, Aly for the dress, Bekki for the cowboy hat, Stacy for the boots and for the cute girls that let us ride on the ferris wheel with them. It was a lot of fun and I think they turned out great :)



















1 comment:

Megan said...

Those turned out so awesome! I love the one you submitted to the contest.