Search This Blog

Announcement and Referral Program

First off I wanted to announce that I will be on maternity leave starting April 18th til May 16th.  I will continue shooting until April 18th.  I will be back in May with limited shooting til June (so book now if you want spring photos).  June I will be back full time.  We are excited for this little guy to come into our lives.  I'm sure there will be an overload of photos when he gets here.  




Also I wanted to introduce the new referral program.  

Refer a Wedding, if they book you will receive 2 movie tickets or 25% off your next session.  They will receive 10% off their session fee. So make sure you have them mention your name!

Refer a Family, Senior or Missionary Session, if they book you will receive a Target $5 gift card.  They will receive 10% off their session fee.  Again they must mention that they were referred.

Refer a Child or Newborn Session, if they book you will receive a Target or Babies r us $5 gift card.  They will receive 10% off their session fee. 




Again this only applies if they book a session with Dayzy Photography.  Tickets and gift cards will be mailed after their session is complete.

No comments: