Search This Blog

Announcement!

I have been putting off this post for a long time now and I really shouldn't put it off any longer.  I have an exciting but sad announcement.  My husband was accepted into the PA program at Touro University in Nevada.  So our family recently moved to Nevada.  Which means Dayzy Photography has now relocated to the Las Vegas area.

I am still going to continue working occasionally in Utah mostly shooting weddings.  I will continue to take 1-2 a month.  So if you are bride wanting to book me for your wedding please contact me because I will more than likely come back to Utah for you with no extra charge.  

As for children, family and any other sessions I will announce when I am in town and will try to leave a few available days to take you.

Thank you to all of my wonderful clients.  It has been my privilege to be able to photograph so many wonderful people.  

Dayna
Owner of Dayzy Photography

2 comments:

frachel3 said...

Congratulations Dayna! You have an amazing talent and I hope everything goes well for you in Nevada!

eli lewis said...

Are you continuing your work in Vegas as well? We have friends we visit down there and would love to continue having you as our photographer if possible.